Wed, Aug 30|
8-ball shootout // elimination // $10 entry - goes into pot // 1st Place gets pot, 2nd gets entry fee back.
Time & Location
Aug 30, 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM
Honolulu, 32 N Hotel St, Honolulu, HI 96817, USA
About the Event
1. Tournament Format:
- Single/Double elimination tournament.
- Each match will be best of one game.
- Players will lag to determine the break.
- The first break will be determined by lag.
- It is a foul if no ball is pocketed on the break, and it will be a ball in hand for the opponent.
- If the cue ball is pocketed, it's a ball in hand for the opponent.
- Cue ball must always hit a numbered ball first.
- Failure to hit a ball results in a foul, with ball in hand for the opponent.
4. Safety Shots:
- Defensive shots are allowed if no balls are pocketed.
- A player can call "safety" to indicate an intentional defensive shot.
5. Reporting Scores:
- Winners are responsible for reporting the match outcome.
- Report the scores to the tournament director immediately after the match.
- Respect the equipment and refrain from any form of unsportsmanlike behavior.
- Any disputes will be handled by the tournament director, and the decision will be final.